When you come riding with us, you get to experience the great adventure.
But have you ever wondered what happens in between Enduro tours?
Take a look at what a normal work day looks like for our team when we’re not riding.
Here are some of the tasks we regularly do in order to make sure that everything is prepared for the tours and that our guests are happy.
Taking care of our bikes and equipment
- Washing the bikes after each tour
- Washing, drying, disinfecting the protective gear and equipment
- Bike maintenance and repair
- Ordering and receiving spare parts
Taking care of our guests
- Transporting bikes and people to the Enduro trails near Cluj-Napoca, Transylvania, in the Carpathian mountains
- Taking bookings, talking to guests and answering their questions
Taking care of our online presence
- Processing photos and videos, posting on social media and on the website
- Planning and researching new routes and tours
Each of these tasks is important for the well-functioning of our business and for the satisfaction of our clients. We take our job very seriously and we are constantly working on improving our methods.
Contact us if you have any suggestions or if you want to find out more about our work.