What to bring


Your ID or passport to cross country borders. For Europeans the identity card is enough, the passport is not required.

Your motorcycle driving license, if you have one. Hint: store a digital version of it (photo) in the cloud. In case that you lose the original.


An EC bank card. Possibly a credit card. Virtual cards on the phone have become popular and usually work. The Revolut app and card is popular too. Maybe bring some cash in Euro. Money exchange offices are everywhere and USD, Hungarian Forint, Swiss Francs etc. are exchanged. Unless you are of Romanian nationality, you probably do not have RON (Romanian New Lei, the local currency), and it is difficult to bring, you get bad exchange rates abroad if you can buy it at all. There are few places where you still need cash, for small amounts only, and then it’s in RON. As long as you are with the team, someone can handle it for you.


All weather clothes. Weather is unpredictable in the mountains, even in the summer. You could bring a sports bag with extra clothes, replacement clothes for after the ride.

For the 3-day round trip tours: bring a swimsuit.


We have all the protective gear for rental. Feel free to bring your own, either to save the rental price, or to have your own.

If you have, consider bringing your personal camel bag (rucksack with integrated drinking container).

Action cam, if you have one. We’re all about the fun, not so much about showing off. But memories are better with some photos and videos. And we love it when guests post on their social media.

Health and good mood

Riding is more fun when healthy and with a positive attitude.


Riding is more fun with friends. Share great experiences and make memories with your riding buddies, and bring them along.